HIRE DAVID FOR YOUR NEXT IN PERSON / VIRTUAL EVENT
HERE IS WHY
- He has a rounded approach to systems and marketing without the fluff.
- A mix of the old school and the new school, bridging the gap between online and offline strategies.
- Unique ability to connect with any generation of Sales Professional.
- High energy, knowledgeable, keeping your audience on the edge of their seats.
- Always delivering value.
- He doesn't just say it, he actually does it.
David is a Marketing Strategist, and the Founder of #MindShare101. He teaches you how to get customers to think of you first. Through his Videos, PodCast, Keynote Presentations, and Coaching programs, he teaches that MindShare = MarketShare.
He says that Marketing is no longer a one channel game, instead its about using a cross channel approach mixing the old with the new, and combining the online with the offline to deliver the right message across the right channel to the right audience. As a trusted partner and a strategic go-to resource, he focuses on sales and marketing strategies, helping his clients and audience create successful marketing systems that ultimately drive more leads and more sales.
In addition to showing his clients how to always be top of mind, he teaches strategies that help create a daily method of operation for both business and personal life.
David is known for his high energy, high motivation, straight talk presentations, keeping his audience on the edge of their seats, while having a good time learning, and delivering game changing results.
Life is busy. Distractions are endless. We all chase the elusive work-life balance. How do we know if we've had a successful day? How do we know if we're on track to achieving what we ultimately want in life? How do we ensure we're happy, and feeling satisfied with who we are, and what we're accomplishing? "Monday Starts on Sunday" is a way of life, it is your road map to waking up determined, and going to bed satisfied. This is your step by step to how to be more productive, while living in happiness. This is how you reshape your world.
- Identify commonalities in who we are, how we operate, and what causes our limiting beliefs
- How and Why to have a mindset of Dreaming BIG
- A step by step roadmap for how to create your work-life balance, so you wake up determined and go to bed satisfied, ultimately achieving everything you want in life
We've recently gone through unprecedented times in our world. Mindsets have taken a toll over this time, new habits have been formed, and how we do business needs a reset so we can get back on track to winning more. In this session we discuss How to Elevate Your Business, and why M x 3 = SUCCESS!
- Learn how to reshape your mindset to one of positivity and abundance
- Identify what marketing you need to implement and how to do it in today's world so you're always building MindShare
- Map it all out so you have a rock solid system and process for the right balance of time, resulting in achieving everything you want in life
Our world has become dependent on us connecting online. Everyday we log on to social media, everyday we post, everyday we give more and more to these platforms. Reality is though, we're connecting and building our businesses on platforms we have zero control over, zero ownership in. So what happens if Social Media just shut down tomorrow, how would we connect with people, how would we connect with our people, how would we grow our businesses?
- Identify what social media is built on, and who really owns your data
- Identify our key audience and why we need to leverage a multi channel marketing approach
- Determine how to have and maintain control of our data so we're consistently growing our business both online and offline
Being the path of least resistance means you are top of mind, and have become the easy option. You have made it simple to call you, and ultimately work with you. We don't like when things are hard, and we make many of our decisions every day based solely on difficulty alone. Using the science behind consumer habit, we can get into peoples minds to affect the way they think, and the decisions they make.
- Neuro-marketing and the 3 levels of the Human brain.
- What causes us to make the decisions we make.
- How to become the path of least resistance.
We all go through ups and downs in life. Everyday poses a new set of challenges, and for many of us, things don't always go exactly how we want them to. How we deal with them is the key to our next level of success. How we manage and react to each situation paves the way for what happens next.
- How your own personal experiences shape who you are.
- How and Why to always find the positive in any situation.
- How to deal with the $hit that happens to you.
In this session Attendees will learn how to create a resilient successful business. The roller coaster of marketing ideas is confusing, and the bright shiny objects get expensive. The search for how to get more business is constant. But money is not the solution to complacency. Before implementing any new tool we must first identify who we're targeting, what our budget is, and what we're going to do to support it.
- Identify your most important Audience.
- Identify your Marketing budget, the only 7 ways to communicate with people, and how/why to use them all.
- Identify the 3 keys to a successful marketing strategy.
*custom topics available upon request - inquire for a proposal
BOOK YOUR EXPLORATORY CALL TODAY!
DOWNLOAD SPEAKER SHEET
PROUD TO HAVE SPOKEN AT:
- RE/MAX Escarpment SOAR in '24
- Realty Executives Agent Reboot
- To Your Real Success
- OREA REALiTY+
- EPMX Atlanta
- Century21 Percy Fulton Awards Kick Off
- REVEL Tip Off
- The Buzz Conference
- Sutton Spring Connect
- EXIT Atlantic Regional Retreat
- Northumberlands Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX Realty Enterprises Inc.
- Century21 B.J. Roth Kick Off
- Victorian Finance Agent U
- Royal LePage Estate Realty - Kick Off Awards
- TRREB YPM Round Table
- Realtor Association of Hamilton and Burlington
- BC Northern Real Estate Board
- Coldwell Banker Ronan Realty Rally
- Agent on Duty Show
- NAR Annual Conference & Trade Show
- Remax jumpSTART
- Calgary Real Estate Board
- Royal LePage New Year Kick Off
- Toronto Real Estate Board YPN
- Equity Prime Mortgage
- Kingston & Area Real Estate Association
- The Mortgage Alliance Brokers Meeting
- Inman Connect
- Kitchener Waterloo Association of Realtors
- Durham Region Association of Realtors Personal Development Day
- Peterborough and the Kawarthas Association of REALTORS®
- Association of Interior Realtors
- North Bay Real Estate Board
- KBCC Ultimate Team Summit
- and more...