HIRE DAVID FOR YOUR NEXT IN PERSON / VIRTUAL EVENT
HERE IS WHY
- He has a rounded approach to systems and marketing without the fluff.
- A mix of the old school and the new school, bridging the gap between online and offline strategies.
- Unique ability to connect with any generation of Agent.
- High energy, knowledgeable, keeping your audience on the edge of their seats.
- Always delivering value.
- He doesn't just say it, he actually does it.
David is a Marketing Strategist, and the Founder of #MindShare101. He helps his audiences build MindShare through his Videos, PodCast, Keynote Presentations, and Coaching programs, teaching that MindShare = MarketShare.
He says that Marketing is no longer a one channel game, instead its about using a cross channel approach mixing the old with the new, and combining the online with the offline to deliver the right message across the right channel to the right audience. As a trusted partner and a strategic go-to resource, he focuses on sales and marketing strategies, helping his clients and audience create successful marketing systems that ultimately drive more leads and more sales.
In addition to showing his clients how to always be top of mind, he teaches strategies that help create a daily method of operation for both business and personal life.
David is known for his high energy, high motivation, straight talk presentations, keeping his audience on the edge of their seats, while having a good time learning, and delivering game changing results.
The one constant that remains in the game of sales, is that it takes 2 people. We're not talking about big online sales of goods, and we're not talking selling cars or tvs, we're talking about the biggest investment of someone's life. And that is their home. For the amount of money involved, we cannot afford to make a mistake. Having a professional by our side helps keep us safe. But who will that professional be that is going to help me through this? They have to be someone that I know can keep me safe...right? So I need to trust them. Real Estate is about connecting with people. The more we connect with people, the more opportunities we create for ourselves. But where do we find these people? In this Session you will learn exactly that, who are they, and where can I find them. No need to spend big advertising dollars either!
- Learn where the top 3 lead gen sources are
- Learn how to turn them into raving fans
- Learn how to make sure you always have a consistent stream of business
2021 is the year of your database. 70-90% of our business comes from the people who know like and trust us. Yet for some reason everyone tends to spend 70-90% of their marketing dollars on people who don’t know, like, and trust us. We then work really hard trying to convert new business which takes a lot of time and effort. When we identify what works and we focus more of our efforts there, we set ourselves up for more opportunity while spending less, working easier, and make more.
- Who should be on your contact list and how big your list should be
- How to create a resilient referral strategy
- How to generate business you didn't even know about
The Global Pandemic hit as the 2020 spring market was about to begin. Forced into self isolation, some kept moving ahead, while others backed right off. It has been almost a year since this first set in, and yet we're still trying to navigate our way to the end. So for now it is simply part of how we operate. That said, we often over complicate simple things, and with everything that went on in 2020, figuring out how to keep moving forward can be challenging. What should we do? How can we have the success we’re looking for? We build MindShare so we can dominate the market!
- Understand how to easily analyze and adjust the 3 foundational pieces of your business
- Position yourself in the right place at the right time no matter what's going on out there
- Learn how to create the necessary momentum to help you hit your goals
You need to have a CRM...so we've been told. But what does CRM even mean, and what's it supposed to do for me, how does it help me grow my business? We know we’re supposed to have one, but what to do with it, how to leverage it, how to have it help us build our business is the bigger question. Whether you're technologically challenged, or you simply move at a million miles an hours in your business, a CRM is in place to help you be more efficient every step of the way. And yes your smart phone is smart, but its not that smart. They say the best CRM is the one that works for you, and they're right...now we just need to understand how to make it work.
- Learn the 3 pillars of a CRM
- Daily habits for how to work your CRM
- How to make your CRM work for you to generate more business
People don't think about Realtors unless they are planning a move. And technology is attempting to make Realtors less relevant to the process. In this Session we analyze where business comes from and how to get more of it, we break down the funnel process of converting new leads into long term relationships, and we identify both old and new school strategies to stay top of mind. Attendees will walk away knowing how to be in the right place at the right time, even though we never know when that time is.
- We make many of our marketing decisions based on misconceptions of what does and doesn't work, and based on what's trending at a given moment. But we cannot control the industry, the trends, or the market. We can only control what we do everyday.
- Spending money to save time actually costs us more time and money. We only have 2 Audiences, the people we know, and the people we don't know. Learn how to leverage your funnel the right way to grow your referral business so it takes over and provides long term ROI.
- There are 3 main pillars of CRM, and there are 7 Ways to communicate with people. Understanding how the human mind makes decisions, we will create a success system for staying top of mind at all times, putting ourselves in the right place at the right time.
In this session Attendees will learn how to create a resilient successful business. The roller coaster of marketing ideas is confusing, and the bright shiny objects get expensive. The search for how to get more business is constant. But money is not the solution to complacency. Before implementing any new tool we must first identify who we're targeting, what our budget is, and what we're going to do to support it.
- Identify your most important Audience.
- Identify your Marketing budget, the only 7 ways to communicate with people, and how/why to use them all.
- Identify the 3 keys to a successful marketing strategy.
Figuring out what works and what doesn't when it comes to marketing can be time consuming, ongoing, and expensive. In this Session, Attendees will learn what tech giants like Facebook, Amazon, and Google do to drive higher ROI.
- There are a lot of misconceptions around what works and what doesn't work when it comes to marketing your business. Technology is trying to beat Realtors at their own game. Although 70% of People start their home search online, it takes much more than just online to win the deal. Learn How to remain relevant.
- Beyond just you, there is only 1 form of your Marketing that connects with a persons home. Learn How to increase response rates by up to 70% on your overall marketing strategy.
- Being as connected as we are today, delivering the right message, to the right audience, across the right channel is key to successful marketing. Learn how to analyze and understand the ROI of your cross channel strategy.
Most people don't set goals because they either don't know what they really want in life, or out of fear of not achieving what they set out to accomplish. Without having something to measure against, it makes it impossible to know what's working and what isn't, where we should focus time and effort and where we shouldn't, and overall how effective we were, or weren't. Goals are hard to set, and fear of not achieving is normal. But when we know how to create the right plan, and we know exactly what steps we need to take, it becomes a very exciting achievable challenge, and we soar to our next level of success.
- How to Set Goals
- Your Daily Method of Operation to achieve Your Goals
- Your Expectations and Mindset
Being the path of least resistance means you are top of mind, and have become the easy option. You have made it simple to call you, and ultimately work with you. We don't like when things are hard, and we make many of our decisions every day based solely on difficulty alone. Using the science behind consumer habit, we can get into peoples minds to affect the way they think, and the decisions they make.
- Neuro-marketing and the 3 levels of the Human brain.
- What causes us to make the decisions we make.
- How to become the path of least resistance.
Some people make Video Marketing look so easy. Some don't want to go near the camera, and others want to but they just don't know where to start. In this session we learn the 7 Steps You need to know to integrate Video into your overall Marketing Strategy.
- How to get comfortable on Camera, the different types of Videos You can produce, and How to come up with content.
- What Equipment to use, How to record, How to edit, and Where to post.
- How to have success, and measure ROI.
Everyone has a story. Most don't realize it because they haven't been through the same trials and tribulations as others. In this Session, learn Why sharing your story is important both personally and professionally. Learn How to identify your story. And learn the daily steps for how to share it in a fun and easy way. Ultimately this will lead to stronger, longer lasting relationships, and more business opportunities.
- Who you are is who people actually want to connect with. Learn why sharing your story is important to you personally, and professionally.
- We all have a story, some not as dramatic as others, but we all go out to face the big world every day. What happens in our day writes another page in our book. Learn How to find your Story.
- Knowing why people care to learn more about us, and being able to find a story that they care about, sharing is the next step - Learn Daily Steps for How to tell you Story.
It's free to join, free to get involved, free to connect, and free to share. In this Session, You will learn how to identify your personal brand, you will understand the different major platforms, why they are so important, how to get involved, and how and why to provide value consistently in order to grow your brand. You will walk away with a game plan for how to truly leverage these powerful platforms, without the need to spend money doing it. After all, you just need to click the button.
- There are 7 Billion People in this World, and more than half are on Social Media. As a Sales Professional, using Social Media regularly is like injecting steroids into your workout. We identify your USP, How You are your brand, and How to be comfortable sharing You with the World.
- We cover off the different platforms, Why your profile is just as important as your website today, Tips for using both Facebook and Instagram. We also discuss why Groups are so important.
- Learn the 5 Daily non-negotiable's on Social. What is Value, and How to deliver it through a content strategy. Along with How to be consistent.
- How to grow your brand on Social Media without spending money.
Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results. I believe that through repetition and consistency we in fact will achieve the results we’re looking for. Easy to say, yet so hard to do, consistency is the magic ingredient to achieving everything we want in life. In this Session we review the 4 Steps to more success through consistency.
- How and Why to Set Goals to create our success plan
- How to create a DMO (Daily Method of Operation) so we can achieve those goals
- Daily Non Negotiables that will help us build stronger relationships and therefor a more resilient business
- The importance of Self Development to feed our brains
PodCasts are still a very untapped market. Yet the increase in Voice activated devices in homes across the Nation continues to grow daily, and we even have Voice activated search for home listings now. A PodCast can be listened to anytime, anywhere, making it an ideal way to add value, and grow your brand. You will walk away from this Session knowing all the necessary steps to produce your own show consistently, with strategy, and on budget.
- The Idea -
Why start a PodCast, How to get comfortable, How to come up with Content, and What to name your show
- The Production Set Up -
What Equipment to use, How to Record, Where to Record, your Episode format, How to Edit
- The Promo and The Success -
How to Syndicate your PodCast. How to create cover art, How to Promote your show.
How to Plan, How to be Consistent. What kind of ROI you should expect.
The Spring Market is when most Realtors earn 60% of their Annual Income. It is a very busy time, with a lot of moving parts from a number of different directions. Managing different markets, along with the relationships among all parties involved is a challenge. That said, we can’t control the market, we can’t control other people, but we can control our success. In this Session we discuss the 3 Step Strategy to prepare and manage all of it.
- The key negotiation points to get the deal done
- How to Communicate the right way with all parties involved
- How to build MindShare so you get more MarketShare
BOOK A SESSION WITH DAVID TODAY!
1 Hour Virtual Session
- 1 Topic
1/2 Day Virtual Session
- 3 Topics
Full Day Virtual Session
- 5 Topics
PROUD TO HAVE SPOKEN AT:
- Remax jumpSTART
- Calgary Real Estate Board Forecast 2021
- BC Northern Real Estate Board
- The Realtors Association of Hamilton Burlington New Year Kick Off
- The Buzz Conference, Next Gen 2021
- Royal LePage New Year Kick Off
- Toronto Real Estate Board YPN
- Equity Prime Mortgage
- Kingston & Area Real Estate Association
- Sudbury District Real Estate Board
- NAR Realtor Conference & Expo 2020
- Barrie District Association of Realtors
- Kitchener Waterloo Association of Realtors
- London St. Thomas Association of Realtors
- The BUZZ Conference
- Agent Rise Webathon 2020
- The Realtors Association of Hamilton Burlington 2020 AGM
- OREA REALiTY 2020
- NAR Realtor Conference & Expo 2019
- Kathleen Black's 2020, 2019 & 2018 Ultimate Team Summit
- The Lakelands Association of Realtors 2019 AGM
- One C21 National Conference 2019
- KBCC Ultimate Mastermind 2019
- Chicago Title, Flight Plan
- The Blue Mountain Real Estate Conference 2019
- Fairway Mortgage, Summit 2019
- Agent Rise Webathon 2019
- OREA Emerge, Fall Tour 2019
- Inman Connect, 2018
- Toronto Realtor Quest, 2018
- Mason McDuffy Recipe for Success, 2018
- Calgary Real Estate Board Forecast, 2018
- Century21 National Conference, 2017
- Century21 Bootcamp(s)/Award(s), National 2017
- Royal LePage Awards, National 2017
- and many more!