HIRE DAVID FOR YOUR NEXT IN PERSON / VIRTUAL EVENT
HERE IS WHY
- He has a rounded approach to systems and marketing without the fluff.
- A mix of the old school and the new school, bridging the gap between online and offline strategies.
- Unique ability to connect with any generation of Agent.
- High energy, knowledgeable, keeping your audience on the edge of their seats.
- Always delivering value.
- He doesn't just say it, he actually does it.
David is a Marketing Strategist, and the Founder of #MindShare101. He helps his audiences build MindShare through his Videos, PodCast, Keynote Presentations, and Coaching programs, teaching that MindShare = MarketShare.
He says that Marketing is no longer a one channel game, instead its about using a cross channel approach mixing the old with the new, and combining the online with the offline to deliver the right message across the right channel to the right audience. As a trusted partner and a strategic go-to resource, he focuses on sales and marketing strategies, helping his clients and audience create successful marketing systems that ultimately drive more leads and more sales.
In addition to showing his clients how to always be top of mind, he teaches strategies that help create a daily method of operation for both business and personal life.
David is known for his high energy, high motivation, straight talk presentations, keeping his audience on the edge of their seats, while having a good time learning, and delivering game changing results.
Our world has become dependent on us connecting online. Everyday we log on to social media, everyday we post, everyday we give more and more to these platforms. Reality is though, we're connecting and building our businesses on platforms we have zero control over, zero ownership in. So what happens if Social Media just shut down tomorrow, how would we connect with people, how would we connect with our people, how would we grow our businesses?
- Identify what social media is built on, and who really owns your data
- Identify our key audience and why we need to leverage a multi channel marketing approach
- Determine how to have and maintain control of our data so we're consistently growing our business both online and offline
Being the path of least resistance means you are top of mind, and have become the easy option. You have made it simple to call you, and ultimately work with you. We don't like when things are hard, and we make many of our decisions every day based solely on difficulty alone. Using the science behind consumer habit, we can get into peoples minds to affect the way they think, and the decisions they make.
- Neuro-marketing and the 3 levels of the Human brain.
- What causes us to make the decisions we make.
- How to become the path of least resistance.
We all go through ups and downs in life. Everyday poses a new set of challenges, and for many of us, things don't always go exactly how we want them to. How we deal with them is the key to our next level of success. How we manage and react to each situation paves the way for what happens next.
- How your own personal experiences shape who you are.
- How and Why to always find the positive in any situation.
- How to deal with the $hit that happens to you.
In this session Attendees will learn how to create a resilient successful business. The roller coaster of marketing ideas is confusing, and the bright shiny objects get expensive. The search for how to get more business is constant. But money is not the solution to complacency. Before implementing any new tool we must first identify who we're targeting, what our budget is, and what we're going to do to support it.
- Identify your most important Audience.
- Identify your Marketing budget, the only 7 ways to communicate with people, and how/why to use them all.
- Identify the 3 keys to a successful marketing strategy.
Everyone has a story. Most don't realize it because they haven't been through the same trials and tribulations as others. In this Session, learn Why sharing your story is important both personally and professionally. Learn How to identify your story. And learn the daily steps for how to share it in a fun and easy way. Ultimately this will lead to stronger, longer lasting relationships, and more business opportunities.
- Who you are is who people actually want to connect with. Learn why sharing your story is important to you personally, and professionally.
- We all have a story, some not as dramatic as others, but we all go out to face the big world every day. What happens in our day writes another page in our book. Learn How to find your Story.
- Knowing why people care to learn more about us, and being able to find a story that they care about, sharing is the next step - Learn Daily Steps for How to tell your Story.
BOOK YOUR EXPLORATORY CALL TODAY!
*custom topics available upon request - inquire for a proposal
PROUD TO HAVE SPOKEN AT:
- TRREB YPM Round Table - 2021
- Realtor Association of Hamilton and Burlington - 2021
- BC Northern Real Estate Board - 2021
- The Buzz Conference - 2021
- Coldwell Banker Ronan Realty Rally - 2021
- Agent on Duty Show 2021
- Kitchener Waterloo Association of Realtors 2021
- Durham Region Association of Realtors Personal Development Day 2021
- Peterborough and the Kawarthas Association of REALTORS® 2021
- RESACON 2021
- Association of Interior Realtors 2021
- North Bay Real Estate Board 2021
- The Mortgage Alliance Brokers Meeting 2021
- KBCC Ultimate Team Summit 2021
- Remax jumpSTART
- Calgary Real Estate Board Forecast 2021
- BC Northern Real Estate Board
- The Realtors Association of Hamilton Burlington New Year Kick Off
- The Buzz Conference, Next Gen 2021
- Royal LePage New Year Kick Off
- Toronto Real Estate Board YPN
- Equity Prime Mortgage
- Kingston & Area Real Estate Association
- Sudbury District Real Estate Board
- NAR Realtor Conference & Expo 2020
- Barrie District Association of Realtors
- Kitchener Waterloo Association of Realtors
- London St. Thomas Association of Realtors
- The BUZZ Conference
- Agent Rise Webathon 2020
- The Realtors Association of Hamilton Burlington 2020 AGM
- OREA REALiTY 2020
- NAR Realtor Conference & Expo 2019
- Kathleen Black's 2020, 2019 & 2018 Ultimate Team Summit
- The Lakelands Association of Realtors 2019 AGM
- One C21 National Conference 2019
- KBCC Ultimate Mastermind 2019
- Chicago Title, Flight Plan
- and many more!